Friday, May 5, 2017

On and off the needles




I finished my sweater the other day and got it blocked.  It stretched some.  I could wear it with leggings around the house next fall because I will never wear leggings outside my house.  It is interesting that you can see the way the increases lined up on the back.  The pattern has increases every 6 rows on the front then a decrease in the sides then a right and left increase in the back giving it a little flare.  Then there were short rows to make the back longer than the front.  I really like the fit and feel of this cardigan link to the pattern the yarn is Zauberball by Schoppel Wolle.  Linking to Judy's OTN  --Ann--

3 comments:

Ramona said...

It looks great! I'm in Michigan right now and it's chilly! You could wear your sweater here.

Joyful Quilter said...

Your sweater turned out great! Love the style and colors. I'm with you on the leggings - wish more people felt the same way. ;o)

Dar said...

Your sweater turned out wonderful. I love the fall colors and the fit looks very good on you. I too am not a leggings lover even though I feel I could get by with it better than some of the younger folks who wear them. I wear them under my jeans in the winter sometimes as an added layer of warmth when it snows and I have to be outside in it for a time. :) Congrats on such a beautiful finish.