Monday, September 19, 2022

Knitted Bears

 

Baby steps of progress last week, the trousers are finally finished after ripping a couple times I needed to add 5 or 6 rows in the length of the crotch so the waist of the pants covered the bottom of the t shirt because I didn’t want the bears belly hanging out. I thought I could knit a dress just like the t shirt by increasing the number of stitches a couple rows past the under arm for the skirt. So far so good.  I weighed the garments on my little kitchen scale in grams so I can weigh leftover yarn and know if I have enough for the next little bear outfit. Fun to knit up the stash. ~~Ann~~

2 comments:

Ramona said...

These little bears could not be any cuter. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of their wardrobes. :)

Judy S. said...

Your bears are adorable! Where did you find this cute pattern?