Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Knitting


 

I have been knitting like a woman possessed, when I gave the twins the bears the first thing they noticed was their hats so when the dress came out of the bag Olivia thought it was a hat.  I have been knitting hats, mittens and another pair of slippers for each to take to them this weekend weather permitting, another storm is to hit the prairie. I used mohair and silk with fingering for the stocking caps no itchy ears for my little granddaughters, just fingering yarn for the mittens. More little duffers slippers with fabric paint for non skid soles. I will let it dry for 3 days. Ready to hunker down for the next snowstorm.
  • Groceries 
  • Yarn 
  • books 
  • coffee 
  • quilting  
A 3 day snowstorm might not be long enough for me to do all the things I can think of to do.  Stay warm Ann

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I love how you put their initials on the bottoms of their slippers! The accessories for the bears are adorable. Here's to getting as much done as you'd like during the storm.