Monday, March 20, 2023

Snow Days Show Day



All my activities were canceled on Thursday because of fresh snow which all came sideways. I needed to get motivated to finish this quilt top, king size, all those long border seams. To simplify things I sewed the long strips to the diamond strip, only had to handle each side once instead of three times. Then to sew the corner blocks I forgot how easy it is to sew y seams. I did a couple practice segments to get the measurements right because I wanted to float the star on the background. Easy peasy. This one is going to a professional quilter because it is sooooo big. Snow days can be so productive.   Stay warm   Ann
 

2 comments:

Ramona said...

What a beautiful quilt! I'd say your snow days were very productive.

Judy S. said...

That's really pretty! I love the colors. The past couple of days here have been nice a springy, but today (the first day of spring) is cloudy and cool with a few sprinkles of rain.