Thursday, June 5, 2014

Just Beachy Finish

 The final stitches on the binding last night!! I used the same stripe for the bias binding as the border. I love bias stripe binding. The original plan was to put the beach umbrellas on the tan for the sandy beach I was never thrilled with that plan. The turquoise is so much more alive! I added a couple fish just for fun. They were made with the tri rec tools and a 4 patch.  And guess who thinks she should get this quilt!?!! Darling Daughter!! The beach balls are all fabrics that she picked out as a little girl.--Ann--linking to Nina Marie
scroll down to see more of the machine quilting


3 comments:

Raewyn said...

The bias stripe binding really is effective! Great quilt - will DD get it?

Norma Schlager said...

What a cheery summer quilt and your quilting is terrific!

Cathy Perlmutter said...

I love the color and texture! It's a winner!