Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Ta da da done

Auditioning binding  

  I free motion quilted an X through the double 4 patch blocks with a little loop in the red triangles then changed threads and did loops to the eight directions of the snowball blocks, the loops to the red triangles have an inverted loop to look like a heart and the loop to the sides have a leafy looking loop into the double 4 patch block. The machine quilting really does not show up very well in the photos or on the quilt and just as well because there are lots of variations in the size of the loops.  It will look nice on my patio table in the study.  --Ann--




4 comments:

Ramona said...

Another great finish, Ann. Is it getting any warmer there? Thank you for your comments on my blog. I need to get moving in my sewing room. It's been quiet since I've returned.

canuckquilter said...

Such a pretty, inviting quilt.

Rose said...

I love it...

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It is lovely, warm and welcoming! Your free motion quilting brings it to life; well done!!