Thursday, October 13, 2022

Teddy bears ready for a picnic



These little bears are ready for a picnic, play clothes, cardigans and if its a tea party, dresses.  But we will have to wait for the weather to be a bit more predictable,  rain one minute then blue sky and sunshine followed by strong wind and a flurry of flying leaves,  dark clouds, rain, blue sky more clouds and wind.
Link to the pattern Mary Jane's Tearoom Candy Bear. This designer has adorable patterns for both knitting in the round or straight needle knitting.  I did in the round.  It's fussy work sewing them together but the instructions are well written with lots of pictures.  So far all the yarn has been leftover from a sweater for the bears and sock yarn for the clothes.  I just love using up those little bits.  I hope they will be content to just play with me until Christmas when they will meet their little girls.  Until then I might just knit a pair to stay at Grandma's house.  --Ann--

No comments: