Tuesday, January 10, 2023

A long bus ride

 




Hubby and I had the good fortune to get a ride on the bus and reasonably priced tickets to the NCAA division 1 championship football game between our South Dakota State University Jackrabbits and North Dakota State University Bison. Our biggest conference rivalry at the championship game. A first time win for the Jackrabbits and it was a glorious win 45-21.  It was a very long bus ride from South Dakota to Texas so I knit and knit some more, I can look out the window when I knit and carry on a conversation. I don’t like to read in a moving vehicle so I knit 3 and 1/2 balls of jackrabbit gray yarn for a sweater for hubby. It was time well spent. Ann




1 comment:

Ramona said...

Oh how fun! Congratulations on your team winning! And you were able to get a lot of knitting done, too!