Wednesday, January 4, 2023

First little finish


My first little finish of the year! We took a little road trip between snowstorms the road was not good so driving up the interstate at 45-50 mph made for extra knitting time. By the time we got home again I had turned both heels then it was mindless knitting in front of the Christmas tree and television.  The yarn is Opal from the VanGogh collection, colors inspired by his paintings. Just my usual toe-up-two-at-a-time socks. The stitch pattern is R1:k3, p1.  R 2 & 4:  knit.  R3: k1, p1, k2.  The heel is a partridge eye slip stitch. More snow and wind on the prairie. Ann

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I need to get knitting again. My box of socks for Pine Ridge is not filling up very quickly. Your socks are beautiful!

Unknown said...

The socks looks lovely. Would like to try the stitch pattern but what does the R represent?
Thank you.
Elaine