Friday, October 13, 2023

Off the needles


 
Small finishes this week. All of a sudden it’s sweater weather and wool socks weather. There were two glorious sunny days before the clouds and rain rolled in. I sat on the deck and read. I just finished Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus for book club. Very good book. My book club gave the library money and recommendations for book bags last January the book has been so popular we finally got to check it out in September. Next time we give the library money for a book bag I’m requesting that we as donors get it first. It’s a good day to knit or read or maybe even get to work in the sewing room. Ann

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Your mittens are so cute! And you can never go wrong with knitted socks. I'm working on a new scarf for myself, but have had to rip it out 4 times! Hopefully, I'm on a roll now.