Wednesday, January 3, 2024

New Yarn, New Year, New Project




New yarn, new year, new project, old pattern, tried and true, maybe I will knit it right the first time.     New blade in the rotary cutter, old stash, new ideas, maybe some old ideas but new ambition. New mess on the table. Creativity is not a neat process.
New challenge: sketch something everyday, just one five minute sketch.  I didn’t say it was going to be a good sketch but I would like sketching everyday to become a habit and maybe they will improve. No major life altering resolutions for me. Happy New Year  Ann

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Oh what gorgeous yarn!! That is my favorite color. Looking forward to seeing what you create with this. My Hidey Hole is a mess... so many ideas running through my head. I'm trying not to act on many of them. Hopefully, the mess will be corralled soon. Happy Creating and Happy New Year!