Wednesday, April 15, 2020

more masks



More masks!!!
I made some with batiks and using 2 inches of elastic on each side with a 12 inch tie with a slip knot.
just slide it to tighten it up.
I used a 2 1/2 length of leftover tie to make the loop on some.........I might as well use all my scraps for these.
And that works just as well as the elastic loop.
Hubby watched a video on tieing on a mask  yeah really how hard can that be??!!! tieing a bow behind your head is not easy.

I have been reading some books about the 1918 influenza those who survived stayed away from others, covered their mouth and washed their hands.  We all have ancestors who lived through it or we wouldn't be here today.
A week ago I was sitting in the sun on the deck, woke up to 2-3 inches of snow Easter morning and its still here.
Hope you are staying home  and safe
--Ann--

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

This is a great post, Ann; helps to remind us to keep everything in proper perspective.