Tuesday, December 29, 2020

sweater

 

Progress on a sweater for me, last Christmas DD gave me a box of yarn for a sweater it was Kenzie by Hikoo in green, it was the most delicious yarn to knit and wear so I ordered more of the same yarn in blue.  The green sweater has not pilled anywhere. Some of my other sweaters I pick all the pills off like a cat grooming herself before I make and appearance for the day.  It still looks like it just came off the needles.  I love this yarn! A wonderful blend of merino wool, angora, nylon, alpaca, and silk.  I learned to knit a braided cable which is really no harder than a plain cable.  I had one sleeve 2/3rds finished and looked at what I had left for yarn either the ball were short on yardage or I knit tighter.  I tried it on and the sleeve was wider than necessary my arms are not that flabby!  Rip and start over on the sleeve and start decreasing immediately.  Good thing I love this yarn.  Hubby gave me a box of the same yarn in gray, classic gray, more cables to plan but I have to finish this one first. --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I love that color blue! It's so nice when we find something we really like and can get more of it. I look forward to seeing more sweaters on your blog. :)