Monday, January 18, 2021

Mess assessed


 I started this little project before Christmas.  I saw them on Ramona's blog and upon further perusal of the internet and the designers site Isobel Moore I  clicked the button to take the on line class and I'm really glad I did because I would have done them differently.  Her videos were clear and concise and at my leisure.  I need to stop and ask myself how many of these do I need.  Darling daughter is claiming a bunch so we will make more in the future but I can see my kids opening crates of them someday and asking what was she thinking??? She did like to sew!!!



The mess is now contained to this box and on a day when I am at a loss for what to do with the project on the wall I can sew a few strips and when DD comes home for a weekend she can play with the stitches on the machine and embellish  and embellish and embellish.

--Ann--

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love, love, love these! They'll never think: "what was she thinking", but instead they'll think: "wasn't she clever?"! I'm checking out the link right now.

Judy S. said...

Fun! They are pretty.

Ramona said...

Aren't they fun?!? Isobel's course was so well done and making these baubles is addictive! I, too, have contained all of my supplies to one box that is easy to pull out when I need something truly mindless to do. Yours are beautiful!