Friday, January 8, 2021

Small finish


 I got to hold the babies earlier in the week. When son or daughter-in-law calls me grandma  I’m still “oh that’s me”.

I finished these socks on the drive up and made progress on the sweater, then I tried it on again, I still don’t like the sleeve, still to wide. It’s a good thing ripping is quick and easy.  I will have all the kinks worked out when I get to the second sleeve. Ha I better write some notes.

We had to wait for a rancher moving his cattled down the road.  Always a fun site and a pleasant change of pace.  They needed to cross a bridge so had to get them all out of the ditch and onto the road then down in the ditch again and we were on our way.  All the cowboys were in pickups or on 4 wheelers.

Missing those babies--Ann--




2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Pretty socks, they look warm and cozy. Sometimes those little unexpected detours can provide the best entertainment.

Judy S. said...

Cute socks! I love the colors, too. We ran into cattle on the road once, too, enroute home from MN; I think it was in Idaho. We haven't seen our Chicago grands since July 2019! And from our Zoom sessions, it looks like all 3 have grown a whole lot taller since then. We miss them!