Friday, May 27, 2022

Indigo quilt

 



This quilt has been whispering finish me......finish me........sew I finally did, a little bit at a time between piecing other quilts or maybe machine quilting while I thought about what to do next on whatever I was working on.  Finished finally!!  I pieced this back in 2020 when every day felt like a snow day because we were supposed to shelter at home, lock down, avoid gatherings, etc etc.  Good thing I had a large stash of fabric and I still do.  These were all Asian indigo fabrics that I purchased in a bundle several years ago,  I just felt like I had to keep them together and I wanted to show off the prints.  Its done.  --Ann--

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

ooh la la...beautiful!

Ramona said...

This is such a beautiful quilt! Great finish!!