Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Quilt recipes



Time to start a new quilt……the thought process………


  1. Start thinking about it before the last quilt is done
  2. Wander through books and old magazines while thinking what can I do with these leftover strips 
  3. Just finish this quilt
  4. Scroll through my own blog looking for ideas notice I very seldom include measurements 
  5. Aha moment……..find my quilt recipe book. This is my little journal that does have the dimensions and which tools I used to cut the parts for the blocks. Also the source of the pattern so I can find the book or magazine.


    The recipe and work begins on the next quilt.  It felt like summer yesterday.~~Ann~~

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Ooohhh... I like the beginnings of this one. Good idea to keep a quilt recipe book. I rarely measure my finished quilts and have no documentation of what I've made except on my blog. You've inspired me to start doing this. Thanks!