Friday, March 8, 2019

Coffee and knitting


I like to knit little projects with my afternoon coffee.  The long rows of that sweater.......my coffee gets cold or I stop in the middle of a row and I have to count stitches so I know where to start again and my coffee gets colder.  Socks or gloves or mittens are my go to for coffee knitting I can stop at the end of the sock or glove or at the end of the row.  I was playing with an app on my iPad to turn the photo into a watercolor.  More snow in the forecast.  Will winter ever end??????  --Ann--

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Cool photo! It does look like a watercolor. You do need afternoon coffee with all of the snow you've been having!

Judy S. said...

Love the sweater yarn! What is it? We've had crazy snow here much to everyone's surprise. It's stuck around, too, and it's unusual, but then it snowed recently in AZ. And that was very strange to see snow on cacti.

Lori said...

Will winter ever end--not this year! I am tired of snow, cold, snow, snow, snow!