Tuesday, January 28, 2020

fun weekend


 A fun weekend with niece Missy and her hubby in Minnesota.  Hubby asked enroute if I needed anything at the quilt shops in New Ulm. I didn't need anything but he did stop and I found some stash fillers since I have used all my white and black fabrics I found a couple and then some and since the store was celebrating 7 years everything was 25% off! What a deal.  We went to MSU hockey they won Friday but got beat Saturday.  And we went to the Faribault Woolen Mill more on that tomorrow.  They are one of 2 woolen mills still in operation in the United States.  --Ann--


2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

nice new stash choices....the bunnies are sooo cute!

Ramona said...

I like what you purchased on your stop. The spools behind you in the photo are so cool. What a great wall decoration for a woolen place. Glad you enjoyed your trip.