Monday, January 27, 2020

little projects


Some little projects I finished recently.  I thought I was going to deliver these socks and slippers in person but my passport is too close to expiring. So instead I will mail these and let Emilia felt the slippers to fit her feet.
I've been working on the bottom socks for a year now, they haven't been a priority, I think they will be my go socks to work on in the car on the next raod trip.  you can ever have too many wool socks in the winter.  --Ann--

2 comments:

Ramona said...

It's too bad that you can't deliver your socks in person! I agree... can't have too many wool socks and warm socks are a must in the winter!

Judy S. said...

Love the color of those bottom socks! Nice work on the socks and slippers, too, but sorry you have to mail them.