Friday, April 2, 2021

Baskets



Another couple checks off the list.  Coil wrapped Easter baskets for two special little girls.  I tried so hard to make them exactly the same size but........... I did use the same yardage of clothesline in each basket but the shapes are a little different.  Well now they nest for easy storage.  That wouldn't have happened if I tried to do that! I sewed the smaller basket mostly at one sitting at the sewing machine.  The other one had lots of interruptions which is maybe why it is a little more flared and consequently a little broader.  They are done and now to fill them.  I bought a few yards of nylon netting in green and some tulle to use for grass so I won't be pickeing up cellophane grass for weeks to come.
Happy Easter.  --Ann--


 


2 comments:

Ramona said...

The baskets are so cute! What a cute idea for Easter baskets. Using tulle for the filler is a great idea.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

These are beautiful. I like the flower embellishments too.