Monday, June 13, 2022

Spuddle

Isn't that a great word for not getting anything done!  Spuddle......like combining spinning my wheels and muddled or befuddled state of mind.  Some days and weeks are like that..........





No projects to show for the last couple weeks but I have helped in the iris patch at McCrory Gardens, part of South Dakota State University.  The iris are late this year because spring was so slow to warm into summer.  But they are glorious and even more will be blooming this week.  --Ann--

 


4 comments:

Ramona said...

What a great word! I had not heard it before, but will have to start using it. The iris are gorgeous!

Nancy said...

I love words and the history of words and the etymology of words, learning new words. Sputtle is really great one, new to me, and one I imagine using more than I'd like. Do you think it works to say, "I sputtled away my time?" Thanks for sharing it.
Such beautiful iris! The peach ones are so pretty. Love the color.

Debra said...

Gorgeous Irises!!

cityquilter grace said...

oh my..how beautiful!