Thursday, June 23, 2022

Sweater finish

 


A finish while hubby was off fishing and I had complete control of the remote. What did I watch? Downton Abbey again! I went to the new movie a couple weeks ago when the neighbors were jack hammering and removing their patio, I couldn’t get away from the noise. The series is as good the second time as it was the first time I watched it. I only got part way through the third season. Back to the sweater.....the pattern is Autumn Square by Hinterm Stein, I have knit the pattern before and I skipped right over the square design feature again!  The yarn is Bamboo Sock Pop, 53% bamboo, 37% cotton and 8% PBT which might be recycled plastic. The yarn felt wonderful as I knit and finished it feels like a well loved t shirt.  My swatch and the finished sweater look like two different yarns, the difference between short rows and long rounds of knitting.          



2 comments:

Ramona said...

Beautiful!

Judy S. said...

Nice work! How much yarn do you need for this pattern?