Monday, August 16, 2021

Design Wall


Something new on the design wall,  more kaleidoscope blocks but a different block construction.
I could have done bat wing construction but then I would have needed to keep my right and left pieces in order and we all know how directionally challenged I can be.




 I sewed all the matching  kaleidoscopes pieces in pairs then sewed them to a backround piece then sewed two  segments together and trimed to 6 inch squares.  That block is square its the angle of the photographer.  Easy Peasy no right or left to keep in order and I could rearrange the blocks.  Looks like I'm dreaming of cooler days on a beach.  
--Ann--


2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Smart block construction technique (says this fellow directionally-challenged piecer!); I love kaleidoscope blocks! This one is very pretty!

cityquilter grace said...

awesome prints...will be a stunning quilt!