Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Off the needles

 

Hubby was off fishing last week so I was queen of the castle. I got to park the car in the middle of the garage,  I had total control of the remote so I watched season 3 of Virgin River everyone’s life was going pretty good until the last episode. The Lady in the Van with Maggie Smith as a homeless woman living in her van, one season of Marcella a British mystery, and Miracle in the Woods  with Della Reese, Meredith Baxter and Patricia Heaton very good. Lots of knitting time and a sweater finish looking forward to cooler days its cotton.
I had some little commitment every day like an eye or dental appointment, a meeting, bible study, just little stuff but they all happened in the same week. The haircut isn’t until next week.
I took my sewing machine in for a routine service then sat down at my old machine only to find out it wouldn't turn on, the display screen sorta flickered I turned it off and unplugged it because that always works with electronics, didn't work so not much sewing last week. But a nice change of activity.  --Ann--




1 comment:

Ramona said...

How nice that you were able to do and watch what you wanted for a few days! I love the colors in your sweater. It's a beauty!