Thursday, August 26, 2021

instead of sewing

watercolor crayon direct application with the crayon then the wet brush
                                                  watercolor pencil then the wet brush

I played with real watercolors not just the app it was hard work, frustrating and overwhelming, I read some of my old watercolor books and followed the lessons using recent photos. I could see improvement by the end of the week, I'm not showing the really bad first atempt sketches. I need to spend a 20 minutes or so everyday with the sketch book and paints, I could easily give up some time on social media for that 20 minutes in the day.  Making better use of my time.  --Ann--


1 comment:

Ramona said...

It's fun to see your other talents from time to time. Love the water color paintings. I look forward to seeing more of your paintings!