Friday, October 24, 2014

On and off the needles

 These heels always look like a funny face so just for fun I thought I would put on some googly eyes  but then I couldn't find them so I used buttons I didn't really want to spend half a day looking for a little jar of googly eyes that may or may not even exist in my sewing room, who doesn't have googly eyes?!??  then the other half of the day putting my sewing room back in order.
 and more socks in progress. Still enjoying summer like weather here and sometimes sitting on the patio with coffee and knitting in the afternoon. It is good to be prepared for winter with hand knits linking to the always prepared Judy at PatchworkTimes OTN. --Ann--



4 comments:

Ramona said...

Love your funny faces on your socks! I really like the pattern of your finished pair. And what a treat to be able to sit on your patio and knit. It's fall like weather here.... in the 60's. I'll take it! :)

carol fun said...

Such lovely socks and the little faces are adorable!

Judy S. said...

LOL! Love that stripey yarn!

Dar said...

What a stitch with your funny eyes on those heels. I like that pattern and yarn on your finished ones too. You are really fast on your sock knitting. Looks like a magic loop method of toe up. Must be the fastest way??