Wednesday, March 14, 2018

sock knitting

 I've just been knitting socks the last few weeks mindless in the car knitting.  The top are a slip stitch pattern every time the color changes I would start the slip stitch pattern.  The orange brown is cascade duo color knit on size 7 needles so only 40 stitches around they knit fast! and so soft wool and alpaca.
And a pair of socks from odd bits of leftovers  I wanted a small project to fit in my purse during the basketball tournament.  I could put the small ball of yarn in the sock.  Watching my team is one thing but the others............it got to be a long day.
Go Jackrabbits  --Ann--



2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Nice! I love the pink and purple ones.

Ramona said...

I was upset at our basketball ball tournament because they wouldn’t let me bring knitting needles into the arena! It sure slowed down my progress. Love all of your socks! The scrappy pair are so fun!