Friday, January 24, 2020

Ta da da done

Its funny the way secondary images pop out when the quilt is finished, there is a big circle on the right side in the middle that just catches my eye and above it to the left is a block with the black and white fabrics that are the same value that pops out as a small beach ball.  I saved this polka dot binding just for this quilt and still have enough for another small quilt.  Sadly I have used almost all of my black and white fabrics, for not remembering why I bought them years ago they have been surprising versatile as background fabric with the pink and click with the brights.  A couple more weeks before the bably is born do I send this or click this one?  I think it is refreshing that the couple wanted to be surprised at the birth instead of knowing the gender months ago.  Maybe I will make something else in the meantime.  --Ann--

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Oh, Ann! I love, love, love this quilt! The blacks with the pinks and gray are just beautiful. I would send this one for sure... if it's a girl. :) Just gorgeous!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

This is such a treasure; Kaleidoscope has always been one of my favorite blocks. A special baby would be proud to grow up with this lovely quilt.

Judy S. said...

Beautiful quilt and a very lucky baby!