Monday, April 6, 2020

design wall

I needed a day of mindless normal sewing.  Just scraps and strips I had previously cut, 2 1/2 inch and 4 1/2 inch strips. I just stuck things on the design wall as I sewed and I can see I need to bring some order to it by matching the pin wheel blades in color and value.  Those bright blue squares really pop.  I like that.  Back to sewing masks  I pulled a pile of wonderful fabrics out of the stash, the wondering what I was thinking I would make with that fabric. When I need a stretch from sewing masks I will rearrange the pin wheels.  There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home............--Ann--


1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Oh, how I love this Ann! It appeals to the scrap-lover in me. I just love the classic designs and this is a winner! Stay safe and healthy~