Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Advent the close up





Better pictures of paraments but only because I took a picture with my phone of the pictures on the computer.  Blogger is still not opening or uploading from the computer................  Anyway our pastor wanted a cross made with log cabin blocks and she wanted a transition of color from the void before creation to the separation of light and dark and water from land. Then to the "light" of the birth of Christ to the resurrection.  Almost all the fabrics were from my stash and I couldn't have cut it closer I had to find some near matches to finish the table runner for the communion table.  I machine quilted it with gold thread.  It is time to prepare for the coming.  --Ann--


1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

That is absolutely beautiful; I love the way it speaks of creation, it is truly inspired and inspiring!