I am midpoint of another decade. Looking back
10 things I've done:
|Mendenhall Glacier Alaska|
|near Savar Sweden|
- Married a great guy
- Traveled to Ireland, Sweden and Finland
- Gave life to 3 wonderful children with the goal that they would become taxpayers. I have to brag for just a minute here. Oldest son was in the US Navy for 5 years, is finishing college and working very hard to establish a veterans resource center on campuses in South Dakota. Second son is a civil engineer and is deputy site manager of a wind farm in South Dakota. Youngest daughter is attending college in Minnesota and is in the dental hygiene program.
- Gone on a hot air balloon ride
- Built a house and still married
- Built another house and still married to the same great guy. We have moved 10 times in 30 years all in South Dakota.
- Have visited 30 states including Washington DC and Alaska and 3 Canadian Provinces.
- Hosted and exchange student
- Have completed almost 200 quilts
- Am not taking any prescription meds or prescription eye wear. Just drug store reading glasses in every room of the house.
|first woodcarving figures|
- Visit all the state parks in South Dakota
- Visit all the dams on the Missouri River
- See the states I haven't been to especially the northeastern United States and Maritime Provinces in autumn
- Finish my kids photo books
- Take carving lessons
- Go sailing
- Take some watercolor classes
- Live in one place long enough to establish an asparagus bed
- Drink wine and eat cheese in several European countries
- Avoid ambulance rides and hospital stays