Thursday, August 21, 2014

wee beastie

I didn't even see the wee beastie there on the edge when I snapped the picture. I was sitting outside this morning soaking up some vitamin D and enjoying my cup of vitamin C caffine, there were a few cattle grazing near the fence when I saw some movement half way out in the pasture, it was a coyote headed north. Its fur blends in so perfectly with the prairie grass and then it was out of sight.--Ann--

More book I have read or listened to this summer:
  1.  The Nut Hut by Kathleen Taylor about state institutions in the 1970's.
  2. Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain I got tired of deciphering the colloquialisms.
  3. The Art Forger by B.A. Sharpio a modern day story about an artist in New York who is very good at copying Degas work and a mystery about one of Degas painting. It was a fun listen.  audio book
  4. The Mockingbird Next Door by Marja Mills also an audio book about Nell Harper Lee. I should listen to it again.

No comments: