Thursday, November 20, 2014

Winter and Reading


 Winter came two weeks ago and stayed, our first snow usually disappears as fast as it comes but not this year and we have not been hit nearly as hard as other parts of the country. Ironically the last book I finished reading was A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy. It is about a bed and breakfast ready for business on the west coast of Ireland, each chapter is about a staff member or guest and how each came to be at Stoneybridge B&B and how their life was changed. Fun book on a chilly night.


 I had son's dog over the weekend she found her favorite partially deflated volley ball right where she left it and forgot all about me trying to turn her into a house dog. Snow is for fun!! She had a blast while I shoveled then looked at me with those big brown eyes as I said "No, you cannot bring that ball into the house." hunkering down for winter--Ann--

    No comments: