Monday, July 9, 2018

more machine quilting


Its been a busy week and a half...........family reunion the last weekend of June with 50 in attendance. Since it was on the farm where I grew up I made arrangements for all the food.  Then the cousins from Ireland stayed with us a couple days I would have loved for them to stay longer but the green green hills of Ireland were calling them back.  With all the rain we have had it is almost as green as Ireland here.  We had a wonderful time. Lunch and an afternoon with a girlfriend from out of town.  A couple days to rejuvenate I was like a cat stretched out in a chair on the deck reading, in the sun for a little while then in the shade, then to catch up with the everyday stuff and now a couple hours in my sewing room.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Nice work! Your reunion sounds like a lot of fun was had by all!