Wednesday, June 27, 2018

favorite fabrics


I started machine quilting on another quilt but stop and study this one as I re arrange the quilt because it is still pinned to the wall.  My eye is always drawn to the rabbit fabrics, I might name this quilt Rabbits Run Like the Wind.  Our previous house was on the edge of town with a pasture out our backyard, on a couple occasions when there was snow I could see three jackrabbits near the fence line and they would race from one end of the pasture to the other and back again. It was the funniest thing.  Who do you want to be your buddy when the fox or coyotes are watching? The one you can outrun.  I can't decide which fabric is my favorite......they all are that's why they are in my stash.
 --Ann--

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Beautiful! All those little triangles, too, wow!