Monday, October 29, 2018

ta da da top done

 I was so excited to finished the borders on this over the weekend.  I bought the narrow diagonal plaid  for the backing and thought is would be good for the border but a wide chunk of it was too much, too busy for the border but a narrow strip works.  Again I was down to what do I have enough of for the squaring strips and the outside border.  So sadly I am out of so many of these prints.  Some were from designer lines that were meant to be connector fabrics that would connect other lines of fabric in a quilt.  The little tiny prints, the orange with the dots and the turquoise with the little spirals and dots and the 2 tone stripes and the red with the dots are a few of those fabrics.  They provide a place for the eye to rest from the larger busy prints.
Now to decide how to quilt it.  --Ann--

3 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

So cute, fun and colorful! I really like how you finished this one.

Ramona said...

Wow! I just love how this quilt came together. This design is so great with your fun fabrics.

Judy S. said...

Beautiful1! I love the colors, too.