Monday, November 25, 2019

mini birds







I have a collection of miniature figures for all seasons but I don't change them as often as I used to.  I'd rather do ther things than decorate my house for every occasion.  Funny how that changes when your kids get big.  Here are some of my favorites for fall and Thanksgiving.  We have had some gloriously warm days for November ( no wind and temps in the 40's) so I have gone for long walks instead of  the usual creative stuff.  Sometimes I just need to feel the sun on my face.                  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Your miniatures are so cute. I agree with you... once the kids are grown, the decorating for the seasons changes or lessens. I do have to say that I'm excited about decorating for Christmas this year. It's the first time in a while... Happy Thanksgiving!