Monday, May 11, 2020

Off the kneedles

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day.   I did, darling daughter came home, I hadn't seen her since Christmas. She cooked dinner yesterday.  A pork roast, parmesan potatoes, steamed broccoli, strawberry spinach salad and a chocolate Dutch baby with salted caramel gelatto.  Just a little direction from me in the kitchen she has become a very capable cook. I got to sit and sip my coffee and knit a little before dinner in my just finished sweater. And it was cool enough to wear it.
I'm ready for warm spring days not these cool/cold spring days. I also finished socks for son with the June birthday.  Ready for something new on the needles.  --Ann--

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Happy Mother's Day.. one day late. How nice that you had a visit with your daughter. Your sweater is beautiful. Great finish. Your socks look like they have been tie dyed. How fun!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your sweater and socks are just lovely, so nice that you had time (and a meal!) with your family yesterday.