Monday, July 13, 2020

quilt top together


My last post I said I printed off a photo of these quilt blocks and cut them apart so I could arrange them while we were at the camper............I forgot to pack them...........what with getting other stuff together, food, coffee, clothes, other beverages, oops.  So after stuff was washed and put away....... to the sewing room.  I did play with my little squares a little bit but it was so much easier to see the colors and black and white prints up close so........up and down on the step stool then bend over and pick up the blocks I knocked off the wall.  It was good exercise and I needed some after 4 hours in the car and sitting around all weekend because it was so hot and humid.  Just jumping up and down to get more water or ice and the ice just wasn't chilling the water.  So puttering around with this the past week, its together and after awhile I just say enough, that's the way the blocks are going to be.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The blocks have spoken, they've chosen their spots and it looks wonderful; the sashing strips really set them off nicely. Bravo! Welcome home~