Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Quilt basting

 

Four quilts basted and added to the stack on top of one I basted last summer.  It snowed all day Saturday, I get so much done on snowy days. I finished sewing blocks and sashing then pieced 4 quilt backs. The snow just fell without making a sound and then it just lay there not moving.  That doesn't happen often here. Monday there was just enough wind to blow the snow from the rooftops making it look like a blizzard outside.  I had another quilt top to  baste but decided to measure it before I started pinning it to the frame and I need a king size batting which I do not have.  It will still be there the next time I baste quilts.  I'm ready for some free motion power sewing. --Ann--

2 comments:

Ramona said...

It will be fun to see your finished quilts! Happy stitching!

Judy S. said...

No snow here, just lots of rain and a little sun occasionally. You've been very productive. Are you still knitting, too?