Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Hours in the car

 


Hours in the car to visit the babies over the weekend and  progress on my sweater, I finished the third ball of yarn and thought I should try it on before starting the next ball and miles to go before we are home so I pulled a pair of socks out of the bag.  
A little rain last night brought the prairie back to life, amazing how much greener the drive home was than the trip up.  
The sweater fits like it should not too snug and not too loose.  
The babies are growing as babies should one girl is a little chatterbox cooing and gurgling the other one likes to roll to the left and over and over she goes until something like her sister gets in the way.  --Ann--


1 comment:

Ramona said...

I saw my grand baby this past week, too! She is a chatterbox and is rolling one way. :) Love the colors of your yarn.