Monday, May 17, 2021

Linen T shirt

 

A finish over the weekend of watching college sports our Jackrabbit women won the Summit softball tournament but sadly our Jackrabbit men lost the national championship game in the last 30 seconds of the game to Sam Huston.
The sweater pattern is Beyond the Dunes by Hinterm  Stein a sleeveless dolman style and knit from the top down this is the 3rd pattern I have knit of hers and love wearing the sweaters and knitting them.  Some patterns are so well written and easy to understand hers are top of the list for me.  I love the little details she adds, the knit and purl stitches at the hem and the  purl stitches and button closure on the back.  I sewed the button to the loop so it won't come undone.  This is a linen viscose and cotton yarn named Linea Pura Romanza by Lana Gross.  It was like knitting with string because linen has no stretch to it but after it is done it does feel good and has a wonderful dressy sheen and it will soften with wear.  I chose each ball of yarn to match the color sequence even if I has to pull off a few yards before I knit the next ball.  It may be my favorite sweater this summer --Ann--

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Beautiful finish! Nice catching up with you.