Tuesday, June 1, 2021

No knitting this trip


Change of plans over the weekend, an uncle made a surprise visit to South Dakota for a nieces high school graduation, great niece to him, hubby had to get up to the camper because a buddy of his was coming to go fishing so I stayed home an extra day to spend some time with my uncle. Sunday I drove up to the camper myself, I love driving in South Dakota where the roads can be long and straight and no cars in sight for miles and miles.  The little bit of rain they had earlier brightened up the landscape.  I saw more pheasants this trip probably because I wasn't knitting.  The babies are still growing.   --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Surprise visits from family are always nice! How nice that you were able to see your grands again. I’ll see mine at the end of the month! I’m flying to Ca and then will drive back to Virginia with my daughter, granddaughter and her furry brother. It will be an adventure!