Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Sweater finish


 Just finished this sweater Lino-T, the pattern was a bit of a challenge just because of the way it was written, it started in the center back so increases were in the knit rows and the purl rows while shaping the neckline.  I used an increase that was easier to do in the purl rows than her instructions. The designer also used different abbreviations than I am used to.  I sat down and read her instructions line by line and rewrote them with the abbreviations that I know.  I am very pleased with the sweater and might knit it again and might try some of her other patterns now that I understand her lingo.  The yarn is Lana Grossa Linea Pura Solo Lino which is linen and viscose linen. I love the way it feels and drapes, like a t-shirt only dressier.  Have an appointment for a hair cut later this week.
--Ann--

No comments: