Friday, August 26, 2022

No ripping allowed

 


These socks have been in the go bag for little road trips. I started the moss stitch pattern 2 rows of k1, p2 then 2 row of p1, k1.  I goofed the next little road trip and did a seed stitch row which is single rows of k1, p1 then p1, k1. Rather than rip I continued it’s just socks after all. The next road trip was moss stitch the return home section was the seed stitch again. Another trip was the heels followed by the moss stitch. The next trip my brain slipped into neutral and I started 2 x 2 ribbing oops but no ripping allowed so I added 2 rows of stockinette ( plain knitting) to become the waffle stitch. The last section is a 2 x 2 basket stitch then the final 2 x 2 ribbing and they are finished. I bought this yarn in Montana last summer. Ann

No comments: