Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Bears in bags


My last little Christmas projects finished!! Little bags to put their little bears and bear clothes in and carry them. I used the machine to stitch their names on the pockets. I used all the flannel scraps to make little bear quilts and had to piece a circle to make a yo-yo flower. We didn’t get to see the little girls for Christmas because it wasn’t our turn, they came to my house for thanksgiving. I hope they have as much fun playing with the bears as I did, making the quilt and knitting the bears and clothes. I might have to make another pair to keep at gramma’s house. Knee deep in snow and icy streets and sidewalks might be wiser and safer to stay inside and knit.  Ann





1 comment:

Ramona said...

The bears, the clothes, the quilts and the bags are just adorable!! I'm sure your littles will love playing with those for years.