Monday, February 23, 2015

Design Wall


My design wall has been bare for a couple months, so many ideas swimming in my head for the next quilts, a commission quilt in pink,  need to find more pink fabrics, a queen size quilt for son with a hunting fishing theme and more shopping required for his quilt. As I look for fabrics in the stash for those quilts other ideas come to mind for a couple throw quilts.  So I pulled out these greens that were a gift from a cousin in Ireland.  Sometimes the best ideas come when I am doing something else.  The pink and green quilt still needs to be quilted but I thought the Irish greens would work beautifully in the same pattern. More Celtic Rings for Saint Paddy's Day. Linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday --Ann--

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Great quilts! The colors in both are lovely. It is amazing how the ideas flow when working on something else.

Judy S. said...

The green one is perfect for St. Paddy's Day!