Thursday, February 19, 2015

Playtime to finish

 My afternoon of play turned into an evening of work as I turned my machine quilting samples into covers for my mini iPad.  The flap on the first cover was bulky so I trimmed the second cover and moved the band down a little. I have a little sleeve for the stylus so I can sketch with the "paper 53" app. I have a hard case with a keypad but sometimes I don't want the extra weight when I am on the go and it is easier to read a book without the keyboard attached.  I didn't see how sloppy my bias edging was until I looked at the photos, then I stitched around it one more time so it looks better now. --Ann--

1 comment:

Raewyn said...

Great to see you using your samples straight away! Your covers look awesome - and so unique!