Tuesday, January 17, 2017

quilt basting and power sewing




I basted two quilts over the weekend.  The first challenge was to find the four old kitchen chairs that I set the quilt frame on.  Two were in the guest bedroom and one in the closet but where was the 4th????  I looked in every room of the house twice and no chair.  So I made the rounds again there it was in plain site in the family room downstairs with the fan positioned to hit the elliptical.  I use it everyday well I did take a week off because I had a cold and just didn't have the energy.  I finally found the obvious.  After putting away all the chairs and frame parts it was on to power sewing.  It is warming up here temps in the upper 20's and 30's  I'll have to go for a walk outside today.  --Ann--

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Wow! You basted AND quilted two quilts this weekend?! That is some power sewing! You have two beautiful quilts that are near completion. Congrats!

Judy S. said...

Nice work! I need to get fired up to do a bunch of bindings......